They say content is king. And here’s why.
Did you know that a whopping 96% of the most successful content marketers today say that content marketing has helped them build credibility and trust with their audience?
Now, that’s quite a statistic, if I say so myself.
In our increasingly digitized marketplace, content advertising is critical. More and more businesses are investing in content marketing strategies. And that’s because content marketing has fast become one of the most effective methods for growing an engaged, loyal, and trusting audience.
In other words, content marketing helps us grow.
Delivering targeted, SEO optimized content across multiple online platforms is guaranteed to increase your brand’s online visibility.
And that’s not all.
Content marketing also…
- Boosts your brand reputation
- Increases conversions
- Makes for better SEO
- Offers value to your customers
- Aids the marketing funnel
- Supports other digital marketing strategies
- Is highly cost-effective
- Builds long-term customer relationships
Content marketing keeps evolving. And since the outbreak of the pandemic, it’s become more important than ever before. Consumer habits have changed. And now we’re engaging with brands and businesses online like never before. As such, online competition is high. But by providing quality content to our audiences, we can stand out from the crowd, offer real value, and build communities.
Best practices for 2021
So, how can we arm our brands with killer content marketing strategies in now and for the future?
- Conduct data-led research – what do your customers want?
- Offer valuable content – not all content is about the hard sell.
- Reflect your company values – your content is an expression of your brand.
- Share across multiple channels – that could be a company blog, email, social platform etc.
- Optimize – ensure that all content is fully SEO optimized to grow sales with more leads.
The long and short of it
In our digital ecosystem, content really is king. But that doesn’t mean we should be publishing any old content- prioritize quality, value, and search optimization for a content marketing strategy that generates maximum results for your business.
Need help with your content marketing? Contact us today for a free consultation.